Boehringer Ingelheim Cattle Vac Triangle 10 HB
TRIANGLE vaccine is used to aid in prevention of a number of diseases. Because it is a killed vaccine, TRIANGLE is flexible and easy to use in cattle of all ages and stages of production.
- TRIANGLE vaccine that provides the confidence of proven protection
- TRIANGLE contains killed viruses of BVD Types 1 and 2, infectious bovine rhinotracheitis (IBR), bovine respiratory syncytial virus (BRSV) and parainfluenza-3 (PI3), depending on the product.
- Available in convenient combinations with 5-way Lepto, H. somnus and M. haemolytica.
The use of a unique dual adjuvant system enhances the immune response to, and effectiveness of, the vaccine. By using TRIANGLE vaccines, producers have the choice of multiple combinations to help protect against multiple disease challenges with fewer injections.
- See specific product label for dosage information
- Booster dose needed after first dose in 14 to 28 days
- Annual revaccination required
- May be used in cattle of all ages and stages of production
With multiple combinations available, the TRIANGLE portfolio is trusted year after year for safety, quality and effectiveness for every herd.
Safe for all ages and stages, giving you the confidence of proven protection
- Contains only killed antigens
- Safe for use in pregnant animals regardless of previous vaccination history
Killed viral vaccine with dual-strain BVDV protection
- Diversity of strains specifically chosen for optimal BVDV protection
- Demonstrated protection against BVDV Type 1 and Type 2 challenges1
- Contains the same BVDV strains as Pyramid® modified-live virus (MLV) vaccine family
TRIANGLE 10 HB now offers protection against Lepto hardjo-bovis
- Additional leptospira protection that you can count on
- Prevented urinary shedding against rigorous challenge with Strain 203 Leptospira borgpetersenii serovar hardjo (type hardjo-bovis)
TRIANGLE utilizes Enhance™ dual adjuvant system
- Multiple adjuvants optimize immune system recognition of vaccine antigens
- Significantly higher immunity in cow and colostrum when used at dry-off after a pre-breeding MLV vaccine2
- Demonstrated advantages when used with PYRAMID pre-breeding protocol3
- Improves the colostral quality2 for newborn calves
- TRIANGLE 5 and TRIANGLE 10 HB can be administered subcutaneously (Sub-Q) or intramuscularly (IM)
- Short meat withhold (21 days)
- Ready to use — No mixing required
- No label precautions on milk reduction and transient depression
1 Data on file, licensing Trial.
2 Smith BI, Rieger RH, Dickens CM, et al. Anti-bovine herpesvirus and anti-bovine viral diarrhea virus antibody responses in pregnant Holstein dairy cattle following administration of a multivalent killed virus vaccine. Am J Vet Res 2015;76(10):913-920.
3 Dubovi EJ, Gröhn YT, Brunner MA, Hertl JA. Response to modified-live and killed multivalent viral vaccine in regularly vaccinated, fresh dairy cows. Vet Ther 2000;1(1):49–58.
TRIANGLE® and PYRAMID® are registered trademarks and ENHANCE™ is a trademark of Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health USA Inc.
©2019 Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health USA Inc., Duluth, GA. All Rights Reserved. US-BOV-0190-2019