Boehringer Ingelheim Triangle®
Killed Vaccine Administration Video
View the video tutorials to learn how to properly administer and handle TRIANGLE vaccines in your herd.
Killed vs Modified-Live Virus Vaccines
The history of your herd plays a key role in identifying a safe and effective vaccination program. Mark van der List, DVM, Boehringer Ingelheim, discusses the background information needed to make the right vaccination decisions.
TRIANGLE vaccine is used to aid in prevention of a number of diseases. Because it is a killed vaccine, TRIANGLE is flexible and easy to use in cattle of all ages and stages of production.
- TRIANGLE vaccine that provides the confidence of proven protection
- TRIANGLE contains killed viruses of BVD Types 1 and 2, infectious bovine rhinotracheitis (IBR), bovine respiratory syncytial virus (BRSV) and parainfluenza-3 (PI3), depending on the product.
- Available in convenient combinations with 5-way Lepto, H. somnus and M. haemolytica.
The use of a unique dual adjuvant system enhances the immune response to, and effectiveness of, the vaccine. By using TRIANGLE vaccines, producers have the choice of multiple combinations to help protect against multiple disease challenges with fewer injections.
- See specific product label for dosage information
- Booster dose needed after first dose in 14 to 28 days
- Annual revaccination required
- May be used in cattle of all ages and stages of production
With multiple combinations available, the TRIANGLE portfolio is trusted year after year for safety, quality and effectiveness for every herd.