Durvet Triple Wormer®
Triple Wormer® is for the treatment and control of roundworms (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina), hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense, Uncinaria stenocephala) and tapeworms (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia pisiformis) in dogs and puppies.
- Available without a prescription
- The broadest-spectrum de-wormer available OTC
- Easy and convenient chewable tablets
- Treats and controls seven strains of tape, hook and roundworms
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Pyrantel pamoate and Praziquantel
FOR DOGS AND PUPPES 6-25LBS:
- 6.0 to 12.0 lbs, give 1 Puppy/Small Dog(30mg) tablet
- 12.1 to 25.0 lbs, give 2 Puppy/Small Dog(30mg) tablets
- 25.1 to 50.0lbs, give 1 Medium/Large Dog(114mg) tablet
- 50.1 to 100.0 lbs, give 2 Medium/Large Dog(114mg) tablets
- 100.1 to 150.0 lbs, give 3 Medium/Large Dog(114mg) tablets
- 150.1 to 200.0 lbs, give 4 Medium/Large Dog(114mg) tablets
Offer the proper dosage by hand or in the dog's food container, with or without food. Do not withhold food from your dog prior to or after treatment. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism.
PRECAUTION - The safety of Durvet Triple Wormer® in breeding dogs and pregnant bitches has not been determined.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Furfuryl Alcohol, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.